The PIB debit card enables customers to make purchases and cash withdrawals through all ATMs and points of sale. Cash withdrawals and purchases are deducted directly from the customer's bank account, with a maximum of $ 3,000 per day, and is given to holders of checking and saving accounts.
- Purchase and direct withdrawal through POS and ATMs available worldwide 24 hours a day.
- When a purchase or withdrawal is made an SMS notification message is sent to the customer’s registered mobile number.
- The cash withdrawal limit is 100% of the available balance in the customer’s bank account, with a maximum of $ 1,000 dollars per transaction and a daily limit of $ 3,000 or the equivalent in other currencies.
- The card has a purchase limit of $ 3000 or its equivalent in other currencies per day, in one transaction or more.
- The card allows you to deposit up to USD 4,500 (or the equivalent in other currencies) cash into your accounts per day through the bank’s ATMs that support this service.
- Allows you to withdraw from Palestine’s ATM network affiliated with the National Key Service (194)
- Register with IslamiOnline and IslamiMobile service free of charge, without visiting any of the branches.