Terms and ConditionsWhen applying for internship with Palestine Islamic Bank, kindly note that:
- The intern must be an undergraduate student. Applications by graduate students are only accepted when recommended by the Department and/or branch manager.
- The intern’s major must appeal to the bank’s core business.
- The intern must submit an attested and stamped internship application request from his/her university/college.
- Attested applications must identify the required number of training hours noting that internship’s period shall not exceed two months.
- Interns are to adhere to the bank’s dress code.
- Copy of the applicant’s ID is required.