Head of Review and Process Improvement
Job DetailsTo contribute to the revision of all operations, procedures and policies and improving them, in addition to the development of Key Performance indicators to measure operational performance and following-up on the results with the relevant parties in order to increase the level of efficiency and effectiveness of the Business Processes at Palestine Islamic Bank
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or any other related major required
- At least 5 years of experience in the same field at the banking sector
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, managerial and supervisory skills and the ability to take decisions
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to use the computer and its applications
- Ability to work within a team, initiative and confident
- Develop the annual process revision plan.
- Implement the annual process revision plan, taking into consideration conducting amendments to the plan in light of what is received from the relevant parties depending on the day-to-day business.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to review their processes and ascertain their implementation duly.
- Prepare regular reports and submitting them to the direct supervisor.
- Provide proposals and recommendations regarding process amendment and improvement.
- Ensure that the relevant parties have trained their staff on the versions of processes that are issued in addition to the improved and amended processes.
- Develop Key Performance indicators to measure operational performance after having conducted discussions with the relevant parties and agreed on the indicators which results can be measured.
- Ensuring that the relevant parties have measured the results of Key performance indicators as per the mechanism followed by the bank.
- Follow-up on the corrective actions with the relevant parties, develop plans to achieve all procedures and ascertain their achievement according to the previously established plan or agree with the relevant parties on the amendment of the plan as per the day-to-day business.
- Carry out any other task requested by the relevant immediate supervisor.
- Number Of Vacancies: 1
- Years Of Experience: 5
- Due Date: 2019-05-23
- Location: GM - Ramallah
- Work Time: Full time
- Position: رئيس قسم
- Department: دائرة تنظيم واجراءات العمل