Java Software Developer
Job DetailsTo build, design and develop software applications for the Palestinian Islamic Bank.
- BSc in Computer Science or any other related field.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in software development in Java
- Experience with web application frameworks, such as HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, managerial, supervisory and decision-making skills.
- Strong Analytical skills, detailed oriented and A true problem-solver.
- Excellent reading, writing and speaking English.
- Ability to work within team, initiative and self-confidence.
- Coordinate with the software development team working on different layers of the infrastructure (Software team, system analysts and users) in order to develop applications and systems that lead to enhance the efficiency of the bank's operations.
- Analyze programs requirements and to provide action plan for required programs
- Design database systems and to implement the required programs according to specifications
- Create required reports for the bank's management, departments and branches.
- Linking different programs through APIs
- Perform any other task assigned to him / her as required
- Number Of Vacancies: 1
- Years Of Experience: 3
- Due Date: 2018-06-21
- Location: GM - Ramallah
- Work Time: Full time
- Position: Officer
- Department: Information Techology